Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome Note

Hi, this is my first post in this webpage. Many a times, i regret for not being able to post an article of my choice in my official blog. Hence I jumped on this idea of having a personal blog.


I am a kind of person who likes to live the Present - rather than worrying about the future or regretting the past. I enjoy my food, books, TV, Music etc. And often, I wished if only I could share it with more people, ofcourse without any obligation, it would be worthwhile. Though I am sharing my views, there is no necessisity you should subscribe to them. Take life as it is. That is why I titled this website as : "Lighter side of Life".

Personally, I do not have a huge choice in life. The formal dress code, the style of language etc - everything is demanded by my profession. Hence on this 'personal' blog, I want it to be the way I want it to be. Hence I chose the ebony background with grey alphabets. Scientifically, this combination of colour on a webpage is an energy saver. I enjoy creating - maintaining this blog. I hope you too would enjoy reading the articles and would send me more info to be published.

Anyone who
(1) loves to interact with lots of people,
(2) admires music,
(3) enjoys food,
(4) likes to read book
(5) loves to travel
(6) appreciates art and sculpture
may find this blog interesting.

Initially I am planning to publish interesting emails I receive, lovely books I read, useful articles I come across ofcourse with some answers for common questions.

You are invited to post your question on any subject : I would try to address it subsequently.

Disclaimer: The articles published here are the informations I WISH TO SHARE. There is NO OBLIGATION that you should agree with it.

1 comment:

  1. let your lighter side be brighter too.

    வாழ்த்துக்களும், வரவேற்பும்.

    ReplyDelete