Sunday, November 22, 2009

Who is a GOOD Photographer

I love photography - in the true sense. With SLR Camera I enjoyed shooting. With the advent of digital camera, shooting has become quiet easy. You always get the shot with right focus, right light.

In my opinion, to get the right angel, right picture composition, you still have to be good at photography. If I am right, the scene should come live infront of you when you see the photograph. It should capture each moment and movement in the scene. Your imagination of the photograph should make you feel you are right there on the spot - you can feel the weather, flavour and the music of nature.

Sorry boaring you. That is how I look at a photograph. Otherwise Photographs could be lousy.

Coming to the point, I admire digital cameras for two reasons :
(1) Pixel Quality
(2) Features like taking panoramic shots (equivalent to wide angle cameras).

Since the day I got my first digital camera, I experimented with panorama shots and it came handy when I really needed them. I am adding a few of them for you to enjoy. All these shots have born out of my passion for photography. I hope my commentary / observation from a tourist point of view would enthuse you to visit these places soooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment