Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Accidental Shot

I was on my way to a meeting at a Heritage Town in South Tamilnadu. The Venue was in a hotel on the Main Road. While Climbing up the stairs, my eyes accidentally fell on the open backyard. Immediately I took a shot of the scene. (plz click the photos below)

Lots of Bottles ( I hope you understand what bottles ) were lined up and arranged in a pattern. I was wondering whether all these bottles are out of consumption from the hotel or from some other place. Believe me this shot was not from a Arasu Bar. This is in the backyard of one hotel. Then calculate the consumption in all hotels in India.

It is clear that the liquor consuming population is on the rise in upcountry markets too. That shows the discretionary spending.


No comments:

Post a Comment