Saturday, September 25, 2010

100th Post : Golden Palm Resorts & SPA

This is the 100th post in this blog. I am really happy that I could Share, Store and categorize news/articles of 'my' choice. I love it. And this 100th article is very special and close to my heart - It is about my recent trip within India.

Last weekend (18th and 19th Sept 2010) I was at the Golden Palm Resorts & Spa, off Tumkur Road in Bangalore. The moment I drove into the resort and could smell something familiar : From the tall, fort like structure to the artefacts in the resorts. Then I was informed that the resort belongs to veteran Hindi Actor Sanjay Khan who could be immediately recollected for his production and lead role in the TV Serial 'The Sword of Tipu Sultan'. Infact, the presidential suit in the resort is named after Tipu Sultan.

By and large, it was a business visit. But I did find some time to relax by the pool side. While retiring on Day One, I was walking pretty tired in the lounge, when I saw two gentlemen crossing me. My friend then murmered that the person on the left was Sanjay Khan. He had put up in the resort for a weeks time.

And Next day morning, I was grazzing through 'The Times of India'. In the Sunday supplement was an article titled 'Oh God, I am not coming to you'. Deeply inspired by the article, which was about Sanjay Khan, I thought it fit to publish it in my 101st posting.





1 comment:

  1. Jaypee extravagance Spa in Delhi Ncr Greater Noida India With Luxury and Modern Facilities Holidays Spa Resort and thrilling variety of sauna, steam, yoga, gymnasium, Jacuzzi, massage To Get Relax & Comfort in Delhi with low cost of price.

    ReplyDelete