Sunday, March 6, 2011

Quotable Quotes : Some Websites

As a young boy, probably in my 6th standard or so, I insisted that my dad get me a book of best quotations. He did so. This passion for Quotes still remains green in me. As the days rolled on, I used to make note of quotes that appeared in magazines, books, newspapers etc. Many of these quotes (almost all of them my favourites) have been published in this blog earlier. But today tons and tons of these quotes are available on the net. You can get quotes by author, subject etc. Do click these links below and indulge yourselve in the wisdom of the past. At the end Wise men learn out of the exprience of others.

Click the link below:

www.brainyquote.com

www.quoteopia.com

www.quotemountain.com/quotes/quotable_quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment