Sunday, April 21, 2013

Creativity to the Core @ Mc Singapore

In one of my visits to Singapore, I had a few minutes to catch up a cup of cofee. I dropped into Mc Donalds and ordered a cup of Cofee with Milk. I donot remember the exact name of this cofee.

 
As usual, the cofee garnishing was great and it is a habit for me to capture memorable moments - I took photo of this 'full' Cofee. As I sipped through, I fould some print emerging on the cofee cup. Initially I thought it could have been some manufacturing defect. But as I sipped through, the print emerged to be a picture. It was a picture of hot cup of cofee. As I continued to consume, I found a "+' symbol. My curiosity was at peak. Then emerged an icon, I could not understand fully.



Only when I finished the cofee, I understood this code language. It meant "A hot cup of 'Mc Cofee" on a comfotable sofa results in smiling face" . 100% True.

Thought this could be just a message, I admired the creativity of Mc. That is why they are what they are today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment