Sunday, April 21, 2013

Types of Coffee

At the coffee station in Move'n'Pick Hotel Bangalore, I checked with the coffee station executive for a cup of coffee. He asked would you like it hot or cold. I said hot. This was followed by series of questions - at the end I asked are there so many types of coffee. He said Yes. Typically coffee is taken without milk. But in India, everyone likes home made coffee - with Milk. That leaves these coffee station executive with monotonous job of making milk coffee.

And frequently, some people to hide their ignorance, order 'something' at these sophisticated coffee stations and regret later. Many a times they land up with a kind of coffee they would not have imagined.

To update myself on the various types of coffee and the differences between them, I picked this picture. Atleast in future, let us order the coffee we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment